PassMark OSForensics Pro is an application analysis software installed on your computer in the most complete and detailed way. OSForensics allows you to identify suspicious and operational files with hash combinations, compare drive signatures, e-mail, memory and binary data. It allows you to extract forensic evidence from a computer quickly with advanced file search and indexing and allows for efficient management of this data.
In addition, PassMark OSForensics Pro is equipped with a recovery feature, so you can recover files that have been isolated by your windows system because it is considered to be suspicious. You can also see how often each application that is installed on your window is available. So if you feel the application is very little used and is not so important, then you can disable these applications to reduce the memory usage on the computer.
- Find files faster, search by file name, size and time.
- Search for file content with the Zoomupdate tool.
- Search through email archives from Outlook, ThunderBird, Mozilla and more.
- Recover and search for deleted files.
- Discover recent activity on website visits, downloads, and sign-ins.
- Gather detailed system information.
- Recover passwords from web browsers, decode office documents.
- Explore and reveal the hidden areas of your hard disk.
- Browse the Volume copy to see previous versions of the file.
- Verify and match files with MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 hashes.
- Look for files with incorrect names where content does not match their extensions.
- Create and compare the drive’s signature to determine the difference.
- Time viewer provides visual representation of system performance over time.
- The file viewer can display streams, hex, text, images, and meta data.
- Email viewers can now display notifications directly from the repository.
- Registry Viewer to allow easy access to Windows registry files.
- Download and extract the file
- Open the installation and installation files normally
- Use the key under the attachment to activate