Adobe Media Encoder CC is a multimedia processing software that can be used to encode and decode your media files quickly and easily. Adobe Media Encoder is a comprehensive media encryption software that can be used to create, convert, enhance and decompress all types of media files from one format to another. Adobe Media Encoder CC provides you with a professional set of tools with advanced features to encode all types of media formats. It has a variety of presets for different formats, tightly integrated with many applications and seamless media processing processes.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 has an all-in-one encoder that supports many video output formats for Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Prelude, as well as independent encoding tools. Moreover, it also allows you to handle some video clips and audio in batch mode, can add, rearrange and change parameters, and more.
- Automatically adjusts the duration
- Dolby surround sound suppots, 5.1 and 7.1
- Supports Super HD Extended Format (4K)
- Social Enterprise support expanded and complied with the IRT
- Improved image thread workflow
- Input and transcode functions
- Media management and browser panel
- Automatic loudness control
- Fine tune and split MXF channels
- Set time and time interpolator
- And more.
What’s new in Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019:
- New clip stitched into ingest
- Improve quality and performance
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (only 64 bit – all versions)
- Download and extract the file
- Open the installation and normal installation
- Setup has been active, opened and used