When your computer using your computer for a long time run slower, more sluggish, perhaps reboot for some unwanted programs, many of the files created by Windows and errors registry. With Advanced SystemCare 12 will not only clean up the junk files to free up disk space, helping you optimize deep and defragment your registry, and completely remove all the useless applications, but also to overcome all all other issues slowing your computer, so make sure you have a clean computer and faster.
Faster startup with Startup Manager of Advanced SystemCare 12 by disabling the programs and services and removes unnecessary startup items dangerous with 1 click.
To increase Internet speed quickly, Advanced SystemCare 12 will not only detect and remove the toolbar / plug-ins useless or harmful slow your surfing speed, browser optimized as eliminating the cookies and junk files and fix other problems internet speed. Also, you can easily set the default browser on Windows 10 by Default program Advanced SystemCare 12.
Secured privacy with Advanced SystemCare 12 by detecting and removing spyware, adware and other malicious software. Moreover, the system of Advanced SystemCare 12 Consolidation will help you prevent all the privacy collected includes location plugins, audio messages, contacts, etc., to protect the privacy specialist for all users of your windows.
What’s new in Advanced SystemCare Pro 12
- Enhanced Sweep security support
- Improved junk file cleaning tools
- Architecture and new code for 32bit / 64bit
- The cover protects the new home
- New visual interface (high DPI screen)
- IObit Uninstaller 8 Pro is powerful
- Newer start-up and less resource use
- Manage or monitor new resources
- New Startup Optimization Tool
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Download and extract the file
- Open the installation and normal installation
- Exit installation upon completion
- Copy the file in the crack folder to the installation directory
- Open the software and use the attached file key to activate
- Or run the Portable file to use always