Affinity Photo is a professional photo editing software for Mac. With a meticulous focus on the workflow, it offers sophisticated tools to enhance, edit and edit your images in an extremely intuitive interface with all the power and performance that you need.
– Professional application environment
– Multiple image editing / editing tools
– All in one Full HD image
– Open and edit Photoshop files
– Open and edit all image formats
– Edith has Act and show at that time
– The most professional editing tools on Mac
– Supports latest Apple Macs hardware features
– Professional support for all types of PNG, JPG, TIFF, EPS, PDF, PSD
– Designed to suit the needs of professional photographers
– Digital camera format images
– Have editing tools in addition to previewing live work
– One Good choice for Photoshop with a very small volume
New feature in Affinity Photo 1.6.7
- All new shadows / highlights algorithms for Develop.
- Develop clear improvement.
- Improved smoothing input for all tools.
- Improved Perlin noise filter.
- Support Enter transparent TGA.
- Many improvements to batch processing.
- PSD, PDF import-export improvements.
- Significant improvements for the Photoshop plugin.
- Fixed the inability to export PNG transparency, TIFF, and so on
- Fixed Slow Lens Blur, depth of field blurring problem.
- Fuzzy depth of field fades / delays.
- Fixed hangs when opening multiple image files at the same time.
- Resiliency of marking tools for capturing.
- Bug fixes when exporting some large PSD.
- Fixed some memory leak UI.
- Added special PSD import case codes for PSD file “SketchClub” (they should fix this!).
- Assign user interface labels on macOS versions prior to the Mavericks.
- Many other improvements and stability improvements.
- Intel processor, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)