OpenOffice is an open source project for the benefit of the community of software writers, developing an office application that works with all popular operating systems and exploits functionality and documentation through open components based on API source libraries and XML profile forms.
OpenOffice includes text editors, spreadsheets, slideshows, vector graphics and web page editors with all the commands equivalent to other office applications and can Replace these OpenOffice softwares.
OpenOffice includes all the tools needed for an office application. It is very reliable, easy to use and runs very smoothly and especially the software is absolutely free.
Improvements in OpenOffice version 4.1.6
- Sidebar: Take advantage of today’s widescreen displays that outperform the traditional toolbar. Along with many of the document properties most frequently used for current editing tasks.
- Advanced DrawObject: Color Palette is expanded, Multi Color Gradient and Gallery themes are added from Symphony, Fine-tune Layout and Print Preview more efficient.
- Advanced conversion to Bitmap graphics, Copy & Paste, Drag & Drop, SVG export, Image file transparency (PNG) support, Advanced Calc and Chart.
Main functions in OpenOffice:
- OpenOffice.org Writer – MS Word
- OpenOffice.org Impress – PowerPoint
- OpenOffice.org Calc – Excel
- OpenOffice.org Draw: This application helps you to create simple, animated 3D diagrams.
- OpenOffice.org Base: Allows you to manipulate the database. Create, modify tables, forms, queries, and reports.
- OpenOffice.org Math: This application allows you to write complex equations and formulas. OpenOffice.org is now being promoted in the administration and careers to gradually replace the expensive MS office suite. OpenOffice.org is fully compatible with all MS Office formats, so you can easily migrate it.
- Download and extract the file
- Open install and use
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)