Combining GIS data with CAD data and tools will help design and manage infrastructure and infrastructure, which is Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D software . This program will help engineers and managers manage smart models through their design areas and specific features.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D:
- Use mapping and modeling tools to create designs that use GIS data
- Draw, enter and edit information through sources such as LIDAR LIDAR Sensor Data and 3D Laser Scan Data
- Convert GIS and CAD data into widely used and commonly used models in the industry
- Comprehensive tools for planning and analyzing information
- Organize many resources and assets on maps such as water, sewage, gas, electricity, …
- Ability to enter information and coordinates of the aerial map
- Ability to create and edit different icons and place dynamic markers on the map such as arrows, bars and graphs and …
- Access to GIS data through various international mapping resources
- Compatible with popular GIS software such as ArcGIS
System requirements (64Bit)
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate, Windows 8 / 8.1 Professional / Enterprise and above
- Browser: Internet Explorer® 9.0 or later
- Processor: AMD Athlon® 64 technology with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron ™ technology with SSE2 technology, Intel Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology, Intel Pentium® 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology.
- Memory: 4GB RAM (minimum), 8GB RAM (recommended)
- Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 (recommended from 1600 x 1050 or higher) with true color
- Hard disk: 9GB to install
- Version 4.5 Framework.
- Download and extract the file
- Mount ISO file
- Open the installation and normal installation
- Activate the attachment instructions in Crack
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)