Autodesk Inventor is a parametric software. It is different from AutoCAD, AutoCAD draws and imports the parameters of the image while creating the object, while in the inventor we draw the image first, then enter its parameters later.
The main job of Autodesk Inventor is to design parts for machines and appliances in 3D. After the finished parts can be assembled into products, turn the view, material assignment, surface shading according to the material with high quality. When the design parameters meet the requirements, Autodesk Inventor can export details, detail assemblies as well as products to conventional design drawings (2D) with standardized projections. Unlike AutoCAD, there are two levels of drawing and modeling, and Inventor has four levels of drawing: Part, Assembly, Presentation, and Drawing.
New point in Autodesk Inventor 2018
In this edition, Autodesk has improved the performance of the software that makes it easy to process and simulate the topic. In addition, Autodesk Inventor 2018 focuses on three key areas: Professional Design, Interoperability, and The Inventor Experience.
1 . Professional design
- Inventor 2018 is equipped with new tools, enhanced workflows and improved performance to help you get things done faster. Inventor 2018 has a nice combination of new functionality and enhancements to existing tools for professional design.
- Processing speed of all details, navigation and assembly drawings is improved by 2 to 10 times
- With Inventor 2018 adds a new feature set by integrating the Model Based Definition (MBD) integration as part of every Inventor site. Tolerance features are automatically identified using an embedded GD & T engine (provided by Sigmetrix). This workflow allows designers to create completely constrained models that can be used reliably downstream. Users can use MBD data for downstream consumption (tolerance analysis, CMM, CAM, etc.). Inventor 2018 allows 3D publishing of PDF and STEP AP242 files in your sections along with MBD and 3DA information.
2 . Expanded interoperability
- Inventor 2018 provides new capabilities for customers to work with a variety of data and design formats. The ability to consume, promote, and publish a wide range of 2D and 3D files becomes important to engineers in today’s complex collaborative design environment.
- Based on the support of the current mesh file, Inventor 2018 now allows customers to use mesh files in Inventor 2D drawings. Grid data is supported for annotation and sizing in all types of drawing views. Not only can you display grid data in your drawings with your 3D design, you can add smart dimensions to face and face mesh.
- Customers in the building product space have had a need to publish Inventor’s design as BIM’s ready content. Inventor 2018 streamlined the BIM Content environment with the updated Shrinkwrap command and the ability to export Autodesk Revit and IFC templates directly from within Inventor.
- With AnyCAD in Inventor 2018, we are taking the first steps in backward compatibility between Inventor versions. With this release, users will be able to use the AnyCAD workflow to promote Inventor 2018 parts and components into Inventor 2017’s design.
3. The Inventor Experience
Inventor 2018 continues to focus on customer feedback and submit Inventor ideas. Customer-driven improvements can be seen throughout Inventor 2018. Customers will see improved workflow and model interaction along with new workflows to help Inventor 2018 users get the job done. Productivity than ever.
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU Type: 64-bit Intel or AMD, 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8G RAM
- Disk Space: 40GB
- Graphics: Microsoft Direct3D capable graphics card or higher 10®
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher.
Installation instructions (Yes under attachments)
- Download Autodesk Inventor Pro 2018 and extract the file
- Exit all anti-virus software
- Run setup file to install
- Install software. Open up the software, login autodesk account (this free to create nhé), the software first boot.
- Go to Manager license> Active> exit the software
- Reopen the software> active
- Enter Serial Number 666-69696969, 667-98989898.
- Enter the Product Key “797J1”. (If the error, select close> fill again)
- Disconnect internet
- Select “I have an activation code from Autodesk” in the active window of the software
- Run XFORCE Keygen and click on Mem Patch (wait until successfully reported patched)
- Copy the Request Code in the active window of the software, then paste it into Keygen and click Generate.
- Now copy the activation code back to the software’s acitve window and click Next.
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)