BlueStacks App Player – a software simulation of the Android operating system and the applications running. This software allows you to learn about applications for popular mobile platforms and installing additional software. BlueStacks App Player allows syncing Android-based device with a computer and change the firmware, send text messages, make a call, take pictures, … etc. The software interface is simple, intuitive and similar mobile platform interfaces.
Features of the BlueStacks Android emulator
- Support for video playback features.
- Support Chat with friends easily.
- Run applications and games on the computer.
- Supports full-screen mode.
- Transfer applications from the Android device to the computer.
- No need to install the software development tools on Android.
- Compatible with both Windows and tablets.
- All free.
- Support for multi-touch.
- Support Windows-native graphics.
- Support the developer testing.
- Mera integration.
- Running applications on 32-bit platforms.
- Integrated microphone.
- Integrated mouse and keyboard.
- Easy synchronization between your phone and desktop.
- Double-click to open the APK file from the desktop.
What’s new in BlueStacks 4:
- Run multiple apps at once
- Switch between apps easily
- Ability to play all 3D games
- New easily accessible features
- Storage has been increased
- Installs and plays in unlimeted
- Capture a screenshot of the app
- Run apps or games in full-screen
- Setup any random GPS location
- New easy way to import files
- New enable and disable sound
- New tabbed interface, and more.
- Other new and improvements.
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB.
- Disk Space: 4 GB.
- Need graphics driver update for your computer to be compatible with BlueStacks.
- Discrete graphics (Recommended)