Charles Web Debugging Proxy Full Crack is an advanced web debugging tool for developers. Charles is an HTTP monitoring software, HTTP proxy and Reverse Proxy that allows developers to view all network traffic, both on HTTP as well as HTTPS / SSL. They will easily find requests, responses and HTTP headers containing confidential and temporary information. This software is useful as a software development tool that uses networking to communicate with each other.
Charles Web Debugging Proxy allows you to record and display all information / data sent and received online, both locally and internally. On the web and Internet based application development, you can not see what is being sent and received between the client and the server. By using Charles, you’ll be easier to see what’s going on, so you can quickly diagnose and fix the problem.
- Automatically configure settings and browser system proxy
- Adjustable bandwidth and latency bandwidth
- Repeat / Edit required to check for different inputs
- Support for Flash Remoting (AMF0 and AMF3)
- Supports AJAX, JSON, JSON-RPC, SOAP and more.
- Tree format for easy viewing and debugging
- Useful for developing XML in web browsers
- Authentication of HTML, CSS and RSS feeds is recorded
- View all information about HTTP / SSL communication
- View SSL requests and responses in plain text
- View the contents of Flash / Flex Remoting
- View XML and JSON requests and responses
- And more.
What’s new in Charles 4.2 :
- New SSL support, histogram and HiDPI
- Improved interface and performance
- New custom designed icon
- ACL now supports IPv6 addresses
- Support for new HTTP 2 and IPv6
- Publish new XML summary
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- Download and extract the file
- Open the installation and normal installation
- Run keygen to retrieve key information (using Java)
- Open the software and use the key to activate