djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for performing DJs. Its unique modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
What’s new in djay Pro 2.0.5
- Added support for Pioneer DDJ-SB3, DDJ-SR2, DDJ-1000 *, XDJ-RX2 * and Numark Party Mix.
- Added support for syncing stops, loop regions, and saved EQs via iCloud to Macs and other iOS devices running the latest version of djay or djay Pro.
- Added improved rhythm enhancement through songs
- Added the user’s default setting to turn off background blur
- Added missing BPM screen in 4-tiered view when tools are hidden
- Improved layout of 4-story view with vertical waveform
- Improved stop-motion is applied immediately to other decks with the same song
- Improved sorting performance with large media libraries
- Improved song downloads to allow new song downloads when other songs are currently downloading on the same song
- Fixed cue-play error when activating the same stop along with multiple MIDI control buttons
- Dragged and dropped the fixed record onto the inactive floor
- Adding a song to “My Library” does not work when using the gallery view layout
- Fixed track metadata as stops that are sometimes unavailable for the same track loaded from different sources (for example, from the iTunes app).
- Fixed artists are not shown for certain MP3 files
- Fix the Spotify “Spot Song” playlist is not displayed for accounts that do not have any playlists
- Fixed issue where songs downloaded from Spotify playlists through drag and drop are not working
- Fixed an issue that could happen when a playlist suddenly rolls to the top
- Fixed an issue that could occur when the search field was displayed twice
- Various fixes and improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor