doPDF is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use. Using doPDF you can create PDFs by selecting the “Print” command from any application. With one click, you can convert your documents such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint or emails and your favorite websites to PDF.
- Totally free – Free PDF Converter for both commercial and personal use.
- 32-bit and 64-bit support – Can be installed on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- No GhostScript – Does not require a third-party program to create PDFs such as GhostScript or the .NET Framework. This makes the installation extremely small compared to other free PDF converter programs.
- Customizable resolution – You can select a resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi.
- Customize / Customize page size – Choose the default page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or type in your own size.
- Search PDFs – You can search for content within the generated PDF file (and the search engines will also only search for words on the PDF page).
- Multilingual – Choose from over 20 supported languages (credits.)
- Protect Your Planet – Instead of having to use paper to print documents, why not create a PDF file to save the trees to protect the planet?
- Small Space – Compared to other free PDF conversion programs, doPDF uses very little memory or CPU resources when converting to PDF.
See also : Summary of all software, Game sharing on the Website
Note: Google Drive links may not be down for violating Google’s policies
Update link DSfile, Dulieu speed unlimited download