FileMaker Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use database platform with user interface (GUI) and advanced security features. With this software, you can create custom database solutions for your business running on any platform including Windows, Mac, iOS and the web.
FileMaker was originally developed as a DOS application, but when developed it was transformed into a user-friendly and easy-to-use user interface by all walks of life and could be used. Use in a platform environment.
FileMaker Pro Advanced includes all the features of FileMaker Pro plus an advanced set of customization and development tools for creating, managing and sharing databases. It has advanced design and development tools to make custom applications faster and easier with dozens of templates, powerful and flexible applications, powerful diagnostic tools, powerful analytical capabilities. and more.
If you are not sure what FileMaker Pro 16 is. Watch the video below.
- A variety of built-in functions
- Build or modify applications faster and easier
- Design report and comprehensive database
- Connect to some SQL databases
- Create a new layout based on SQL
- Design and develop applications faster
- Development tools and customization
- Enable 256-bit AES database encryption
- Includes automation for common tasks
- Includes the ability to write scripts
- Track fields, variables and data
- Computability and power
- And even more.
What’s new in FileMaker Pro 17:
- New advanced data viewer with auto-complete feature
- Import existing existing data (.CSV, XML, ODBC, etc …)
- A new way to connect apps to other apps
- The curs options Enhanced and simplified JSON functions
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Windows 7 SP1/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB free disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
- .NET Framework 4.5
- ODBC and JDBC Drivers
- Download and extract the file
- Select the version to install
- Open “Setup.exe” for normal installation
- Exit installation when finished
- Copy the file in the crack folder to the installation directory