GoodSync Enterprise Full is an easy and powerful file backup and synchronization software that syncs and automatically backs up your files. As we all know.
GoodSync is an advanced tool that allows you to back up and synchronize your important files. It provides you with an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically sync and back up your documents, movies, photos, music, and other files. It provides a suite of tools and options for automating backup and synchronization, helping you to avoid disaster and prevent data loss by performing backup and synchronization of important files or directories. Weighs regularly and automatically.
GoodSync 10 Full gives you an easy way to back up and synchronize your important documents. It offers many automatic options that can be used to synchronize data between desktops and laptops, computers and mobile devices, as well as local area networks and the Internet. In addition, GoodSync allows you to maintain the latest versions of the same file across multiple devices. Thus allows you to derive the latest file available on both folders or devices.
- Advanced files and filters
- Advanced real-time monitoring
- Automatically backup old files
- Only copy specific modification files
- Counter for each level
- Easy and flexible display
- Quickly sync multiple devices
- Report on action and change
- Ultra-flexible file synchronization
- Copy file attributes and ACLs
- Supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, etc.
- Sync with Android device
- Card jobs for removable drives
- View and visually change
- It is possible to copy locked files, and more.
What’s new in GoodSync 10:
- New modern visual interface
- New browser dialog and options
- Change analysis after Options
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- Download and extract the file
- Disconnect internet (Important)
- Open the installation and installation files normally
- Exit installation when finished
- Copy the file in the crack folder to the installation directory
- Run file crack file to activate
See also : Summary of all software, Game sharing on the Website
Note: Google Drive links may not be down for violating Google’s policies