Partition Wizard Professional Edition provides you with a software that helps you quickly and easily rearrange the layout of your disk drives. Allowing you to split your way back, drive partitions without data loss.
With Partition Wizard Professional Edition, you can quickly sort all the partition, rebuild MBR (Master Boot Record), delete all partitions on the disk is selected, copy it, to inspect the surface , recovery partition, wipe disk or MBR disk to GPT conversion (GUID partition Table) disks to break the partition size limit of 2TB as the maximum four primary partitions.
For partitions, you can easily format, delete, move or resize them, extend or separate them. You can also explore partitions, resize cluster, install them as reasonable, changed their serial number, type of ID, as well as completely wipe them. Partition Wizard Professional Edition also supports Linux Ext2 and Ext3 partitions and even RAID setup.
Overall, Partition Wizard Professional Edition is a tool worthy of your attention until every thought of the hard drive partition, it works fast, borrowing, less resources and no errors especially what happens in the process perform.
• Extend system partition to solve low disk space problem by its “Move / Resize Partition” & “Extend Partition” feature.
• Copy partition to upgrade your hard drive or backup data in case your computer can run into a problem.
• Recover lost partitions accidental deletion, wrong diskpart clean, virus infection, system upgrades and more.
• Migrate OS to SSD / HD to get better performance to backup your computer or operating system to restore the system.
• Convert dynamic disk to basic disk to support the full Windows operating system, and to install Windows on another partition.
• Enable to manage disk partitions, such as create, delete, format, separated, cleaned, sorted partitions and much more.
• Convert non-system disk from MBR to GPT and vice versa without losing data to support large drives or entire operating system.
• NTFS to FAT converter or convert FAT to NTFS without formatting to support the first Windows operating system or for storing large files.
• Enable to create bootable CD / DVD, bootable USB flash drive, or build an iso image of the boot disk.
New in version 10.1
• Copy GPT disk MBR disks, including the system disk.
• Convert system from MBR to GPT disks.
• Create, format, delete, copy, label, wipe partition exFAT and more.
• The View GPT disk partitioning, including the type of partition ID and partition ID.
• Change partition type GPT disk ID.
• Brand new Boot Media Builder based on WinPE.
• The resolution supports HD (4K, 5K).
• Brand new user interface.
• Allows users to resize partitions on the disk and the target location by entering values in the disk copy.
• Supports dual-mode operating system migration, including the system partition and only requires copying the entire system disk.
• Provide GB and TB unit in the interface of the Create Partition, Move / Resize Partition and Split Partition.