Pano2VR for mac is software that converts image formats to QuickTime VR image format, Macromedia Flash for Mac OS. Users convert these formats thanks to the support of image formats, various shapes: triangular, cylindrical, rectangular, etc.
Pano2VR for Mac supports conversion of file formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF. The user does not have to spend time to make a conversion, simply select the image file format to convert and the image file created, the program will encode the JPEG, PNG, TIFF files. to QuickTime VR file format, flash8.9.
Pano2VR for Mac will create an image file containing the full information of a normal image file. Users can manage their images in the most efficient way, can use them in many different things, share on the internet quickly, share with friends correctly.
- Support converting image formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF.
- Support converting to formats: QuickTime VR, Macromedia Flash 8, Flash 9.
- Image fix before conversion: apply
- Supports interfaces: triangular, cylindrical, cubical, rectangular.
- Effects, animations.
- Keep the quality of the image.
- Intel 64 bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Download and download the file
- Open the installation and normal installation
- Drag and drop the application icon in the crack file into the Applications folder.
- Use the “Read me.rtf” key to activate
See also : Summary of all software, Game sharing on the Website
Note: Google Drive links may not be down for violating Google’s policies