R-Studio Data Recovery Full Version is one of the best applications to recover lost data on hard drive due to virus or wrong delete format. This program has been publicly recognized as one of the best recovery programs so far. At present there are many programs to recover lost data from different products, and each product must have advantages and disadvantages. So if you are still not satisfied with the data recovery program first, you should try R-Studio Full Version now.
R-Studio Data Recovery Software is specially designed to recover data with absolute control in your hands. It is equipped with advanced features to be able to recover all kinds of lost data on your hard disk partition with maximum results.
- Standard Windows Explorer interface.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012.
- Data recovery over the network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows Server 2012, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, refs (a new file system introduced in Windows 2012 Server), HFS / HFS + (Macintosh), Little and Big variants Endian of UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS (Linux).
# Scan file type (raw file recovery): If the file system on the disk is badly damaged or not supported, R-Studio searches for specific data models (“signature files” ) for some types of files (Microsoft Office documents, jpgs, etc.). These types of known files can be customized.
- Record and analyze partition layouts (Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Win7), Basic (MBR) and BSD (UNIX) and partition map of Apple. Dynamic partitions on GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions on the MBR.
- Damaged RAID recovery. If the operating system can not recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. This virtual RAID can be processed as a reality.
- Create an image file for the entire disk, its partition or its part. Such image files can be compressed and split into multiple files for installation on CD / DVD / flash or FAT16 / FAT32 / exFAT. Then, the image file can be processed as a normal disk.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternate data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
- Recover data if:
o FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
VIRUS invaded; FAT is broken; MBR destroyed.
- Get to know localized names.
- Recovery files can be saved on any disk (including network) accessed by the host operating system.
- You can view and edit the file or disk content using the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports editing NTFS file attributes.
- Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager, a professional imaging device designed to recover data from hard drive with hardware problems. Such integration provides R-Studio with a level of low-level access to drives with a certain level of hardware failure. Furthermore, it allows disk images and analysis to be performed simultaneously. That is, any R-Studio on the source disk will immediately clone to a cloned disk and any data recovery operations will be performed from the clone disk to avoid damaging the source disk and reducing it. Processing time.
What’s new in R-Studio 8.8 :
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Download and extract the file
- Disconnect internet
- Open the installation and installation files normally
- Exit installation upon completion
- Copy the file in the crack folder to the installation directory
- Open the software and use the key to activate