Resource Hacker (aka ResHacker or ResHack ) is a software editor powerful resource allows you to edit (add, delete, rename, extract, replace, or modify) system resource file in Windows. It can be used to edit the file system or the application based on Windows like * .exe, * .dll, * .cpl, * .bat, and more.
The program allows you to modify and extract the dialog box, menu, cursor, icon, images, tables, and other resources. However, this program is not completely can perform all tasks in every application or resource, because it is affected by a number of other factors such as protection, compiler, and other tools.
Resource Hacker is a compilation of free resources and utilities operators can be used to modify most of the resources in Windows binary. It provides a number of utilities to view, edit, compile or decompile resources for both application Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. You can easily edit all the personal resources of the application.
- User interface friendly and intuitive
- Editing tools, versatile resources, and complete
- Translation, see compilation, application resource
- Support for both 32-bit application and 64-bit
- Support * .exe; * .dll; * .scr; * .hood, and many more
- Creating and editing source files
- Edit cursor, Icon, dialog, audio resources
- And much more.
What’s new in Resource Hacker 5.1 :
- New menu resource designer
- New optional binary viewer
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Download and unzip the file
- Install and use
- Or use file Portable to run always no need to install