Rhinoceros for MAC is industry modeling software. Highly complex shapes can be simulated or obtained directly through digital digitizers. With its powerful NURBS-based tool, Rhino 5 for MAC can create, edit, analyze and translate curves, surfaces and solids. There are no limits on complexity, level, or size.
- Free 3-D modeling tools, edit, edit any shape you can imagine.
- The precision needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze and fabricate anything from aircraft to jewelry.
- Compatible with all design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation and other illustrative software.
- Read and repair extremely professional IGES files.
- Easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on a regular laptop. No special hardware needed.
What’s New in Rhinoceros 5.4.1 For MAC
- Performance and stability
- Intel processor, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8.5 or later (OS X 10.11 beta is not supported)
- Requires 8 GB of RAM
- NVIDIA or AMD recommended graphics processor
See also : Summary of all software, Game sharing on the Website
Note: Google Drive links may not be down for violating Google’s policies