Scrivener is a text-editing application for writers of all genres, used daily by bestselling novelists, scriptwriters, fictitious writers, students, academics, lawyers, translators, translators and more. Scrivener will not tell you how to write – it simply provides everything you need to start writing and keep writing.
Scrivener is a project management tool and writes for writers of all types that stay with you from the first unconverted idea to the first draft – or even the last. Outline and structure your ideas; records; script your masterpiece using a powerful virtual corkboard; watch the research while you write; track topics by keyword; Automatically combine multiple scenes into one document. Scrivener has been fondly used by novelists and beginners
What’s new in Scrivener 3.1.0
- The user interface is redesigned, modernized with all-new graphical elements and feels flatter, more refreshing.
- A correct type system, which makes it easy to format titles, quotes and more – all fully integrated with Compilation, so you can reformat everything when you export or print.
- Compiling has been rebuilt from the ground up, making it a lot easier for novices to provide more power to those who want to dive deep.
- ePub 3 supports and improves the export of the Kindle, with fully customizable CSS for eBooks.
- View more documents and more with the new “Copies” feature. You can even navigate your posts on one side of your user interface and study on another.
- Highlight and then view and edit the document in the Inspector, right next to whatever you are working on.
- Improved outline. The corkboard and outliner’s scorkener is now more flexible, and the text preview display for the document has no summary.
- Write Statistics: track the amount of money you write each day.
- Track corkboard topics: Scrivener’s new “Sort by Label” corkboard mode allows you to sort the tabs along the color lines that represent the labels. Great for finding different storylines or themes.
- Improved custom metadata: You can now create Scrivener’s Scratch List, checkboxes, and date fields.
- Easy layout conversion: Quickly switch between useful UI settings using the new default layout available from the Window> Layouts menu or from the leftmost toolbar button.
- Every feature and user interface of Scrivener has been refreshed, repaired and improved.
- Scrivener is now 64-bit.
OS X 10.12 or higher, 64-bit processor
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)