Substance Designer is a powerful texture transplant tool that allows you to create a realistic surface or 3D model. Substance Designer offers a new way to create higher quality textures. It can be used to create a realistic element or 3D model in texture mapping. You can import a variety of content into the program, and you can also create any natural elemets such as wood, metal, stone, and other textures and properties that are completely compatible with any tool. game.
Substance Designer Full has complete features, toolkits and filters. Substance Designer is the best choice for traditional 2D texture software. It contains a wealth of tools, materials and effects that can be used to create structural assets and help you achieve your goals in a perfectly workflow.
- 3D image processing and processing tools
- Export textures to any renderer
- Completely compatible with any game engine
- Button based texting tool for PBR
- Non-linear and repetitive workflow
- Physical merge / rendering
- Real-time 3D viewer for display
- And more.
What’s New in Substance Designer 2018 :
- Merge new bits 16f / 32f
- New noise effects and blue image
- New cursor button and text button
- The new image format option appears
- New filter processing and adjustment scans
- New deployment for GPU FX maps
- New log function, infinite undo
- New option for DirectX / OpenGL
- Improved Texture Management, and more.
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- Windows 7/8/8/10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all versions)
- Multi-core 3.0 GHz processor
- RAM 4 GB (Memory)
- 500 MB of free disk space
- DirectX 9.0
- 512 MB VRAM
- Shader Model 3.0
- Download and extract the file
- Open the installation and installation files normally
- Exit installation upon completion
- Copy the file in the crack folder to the installation directory
- Or extract the Portable file to run without installation