Turbo Studio is an easy-to-use graphical editing software for application virtualization, mobile application creation, and digital distribution. Turbo Studio provides a powerful set of software products and services for creating and editing virtualization applications. The program allows you to create mobile executable applications that can run on any Windows system. Deployed in stand-alone EXE, run your application without having to install, with no dependencies or inconsistencies.
Turbo Studio supports virtualization of both 32 and 64-bit applications, supporting all versions of .NET Framework, Java and AIR applications. Spoon Studio allows you to convert existing applications to mobile applications. It simulates the operating system features needed for applications, application files, installations, runtime, system services, databases, and components. In addition, it can export an exclusive EXE, MSI package, browser plugin, and more.
- Access to files and local printers
- Automatically sync files and settings
- Create application virtualization
- Create Mobile Application (exe)
- Create applications that contain virtual
- Deployed in stand-alone EXEs and MSIs
- Launch multiple apps at once
- Do not move apps
- Run in the sandbox and eliminate conflict
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications
- .NET, Java, AIR, and SQL CE support
- Customize your custom app
- Allow old apps and more.
What’s new in Turbo Studio 18 :
- New integrated Turbo Hub
- Create a new mobile app
- New Templates and Import Wizard
- Download and extract the file
- Open the software and install normally
- Exit installation upon completion
- Copy the file in the crack folder to the installation directory
- Or run the Portable file to run without installation