Universal USB Installer is a simple, intuitive, easy-to-use, and powerful USB boot loader that allows you to create bootable USB Flash Drives. UUI allows you to create bootable USB flash drives from a number of Linux distributions for inclusion in your USB Flash drive. You can create bootable USB devices of Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Boot Hiren, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Android, Acronis rescue CD, EASUS recovery disk, Clonezilla, WifiSlax, Kon-Boot, Medicat, CD Live Antivirus and more.
Universal USB Installer is a software that can be used to make or make a bootable Flash drive. Many people are confused or even unaware that the actual Flash drive can be used to perform installation of all operating systems. This program is the most innovative, lightest and easiest solution for laptop users who do not have an optical drive. It supports both FAT32 or NTFS formatted drives and USB drives larger than 4 GB.
- Supports all 32 bit or 64 bit operating systems
- Support for many disk cloning and duplication tools
- Links to download software from the official website
- Simple, intuitive, powerful and very easy to use
- And more.
What’s new in Universal USB Installer 220.127.116.11 :
- Updated to support Quick Save Live
- Supports Norton Bootable Recovery Tool
- Support Hiren’s new CD boot CD
- New tool for copying and copying disks
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Download and extract the file
- Open install and use
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)