WidsMob HDR Plus has an advanced tone mapping algorithm that combines a set of 3 differently framed photos into an HDR with advanced tone mapping algorithms. WidsMob HDR Plus provides optimal HDR results to enhance photos in eye-view. It also provides live previews with full HDR resolution.
- Customize HDR images according to color-mapping parameters, such as tone length and color saturation. Color management is also supported for brightness, saturation and contrast. It is easy to adjust the parameters to find the highest dynamic range result.
- Supports both JPEG and RAW formats taken by most DSLRs or smartphones.
- Instant preview of high quality HDR images and support for Retina display.
- Save files to high quality JPEG, PNG and TIFF files without further modification.
- Automatically align images to take pictures, there may be some deviations.
- Ghost inhibits to create moving images of HDR objects, such as cars, clouds, humans and more. It always turns optimized results with advanced algorithms. WidsMob HDR Plus also offers some presets or default effects to enhance the HDR effect.
What’s new in WidsMob HDR 2.3
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)