WinArchiver is an all-in-one software that allows you to view, create and extract most types of archives. It supports rar, zip, iso, 7z, vcd, dmg, uif, cab, tar, gzip, img and other popular formats. WinArchiver supports integration with Windows Explorer, so you will easily create new archives, extract files from archives, and other things related to its support. In addition, the software also allows you to mount and unmount archives to a virtual drive without extraction.
- Create a disk image file from a CD / DVD / BD
- Create iso archives, 7-zip and mzp
- Create, open and extract archived files
- Directly edit and burn image files
- Create and edit an existing archive
- Mount the archive file to a virtual drive
- Supports most archive formats
- Supports shell integration with Windows Explorer
- Simple, very easy to use, and more.
What’s new in WinArchiver 4 :
- Repair and improve the burning
- Minor fixes and minor improvements
- Support for new ISO extensions, and more.
- Download and extract the file
- Open the software and install normally
- Use keygen to create software activation key
Download Software (Pass: phanmemtop.net)