WinToUSB is software that creates a Windows installer on a USB drive to run the installation from that USB drive, by extracting a Windows ISO image file or from a Windows CD / DVD installation disk to create a Windows installer on the USB drive. With WinToUSB you easily create installers in just a few clicks, supporting all winks in both MBR and GPT modes. Furthermore WinToUSB with version 3.6 adds the Windows To Go option to create WinPE, and converts Windows from hard drive to USB and vice versa.
- The easy-to-use user interface provides step-by-step instructions for installing Windows / WinPE on a USB flash drive.
- Install Windows / WinPE from an ISO image or CD / DVD drive.
- Support for Windows 7/8/8/10 Technical Preview / 2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2 and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
- Supports MBR and GPT disks layout.
- Download and extract the file
- Disconnect internet
- Run installation file and install normally
- Copy the file in the crack folder to the installation directory
- Run Patch -> Click Patch
- Open the software and use the attached file key to activate
- Or use the Portable file to run without installation